The City of Enterprise has a beautiful park located on the West side of town. The ground for the park was donated to the city on April 14, 1917 by Catherine America Hoffman. In 2009 The City named the park in her honor "America's Park". There are shelter houses for picnics and there is a native stone building built orgionally for Boy and Girl Scouts. The Scout house may be rented for reunions and other gatherings. This summer city staff has been working on refurbishing the playground equipment. Pictured is one of the pieces of equipment recently painted. Photo courtesy Debra Kamhi.
The train in America's Park was recently refurbished by Gary Fiedler of the public works department. Gary built the train several years ago.